Picking the right floorplan
Sometimes picking your floorplan can be the hardest part of the process. With over 250 standard floorplans available, as well as the ability to build using custom plans, knowing what your basic requirements are for your home will help narrow down your options.
We recommend starting with the style of home first. If you need more information about Style of Homes, visit our blog post to learn about each style.
Some other questions you can answer that will help narrow down your search:
- What square footage do you need?
- How many bedrooms?
- Do you need a living room and family room?
- Do you need an additional room to serve as an office, playroom, or den.
- If you chose a ranch, do you want all of the bedrooms on one side of the house?
- Do you want your utility/laundry room at the end or centrally located?
- Do you have a budget threshold?
Once you have the answers to some or all of these questions, we can help you find plans that best fit your needs.
Keep in mind, modular homes are highly customizable. Maybe you find a 3-bedroom that has a perfect layout, but you actually need 4-bedrooms. You can typically stretch a floorplan to add additional rooms. Want to add a wall between two rooms? You can usually do that, as well.
In addition to customizing standard plans, we can also do custom builds.
For help finding plans that fit your needs, fill out the Get Pricing form on the website and put your needs in the comment section, or stop in at one of our model centers and talk with a team member.