Come Join Our Team!
We are currently seeking individuals familiar with common residential construction practices. If you are proficient with carpenter hand tools and are willing to work in a fast-paced environment, this may be the opportunity for you.
Job tasks will include interior and exterior trim work, window and door installation, flooring installation, roofing & siding, plumbing, and insulating.
Applicants should be prepared to work every day, year-round, in all weather conditions. Both inside and outside work is required. Responsibilities will progress as the applicant gets more experience in the field.
Our ideal candidate:
- must be able to work independently on a job from day to day with no onsite supervision
- must be familiar with common construction practices, equipment, and tools
- is responsible for the outcome of work assigned according to company standards, job specifications, and the time parameters of each job
All applicants must:
- be willing to work in multiple positions
- be physically able to lift and carry up to 100 pounds
- have good communication skills
As an employee, carpenters may be asked to perform, in good faith, duties not specifically listed in this job description. Previous construction experience, a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and a good driving record are required. Applicants must be able to pass a background check/drug test.